God’s Story Is Bigger Than This Cultural Moment...
Something has changed. We all sense it.
The cultural pressure is increasing, especially on our kids. But even in a world of ever-present screens, gender-identity questions, and addiction, they can have clarity and confidence. We must help them.
In this honest and practical guide for parents and Christian leaders, John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle explore questions such as:
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping 21st century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about LGBT issues?
- How can we steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the Biblical Story and empower them to change the world?
The practical and inspiring book will empower you to help your kids influence the culture, rather than let the culture change them.